Mintons Good Food offer contract packing services in addition to the supply of food and drink. Our production division is set up to pack confectionery, snacks, whole foods and many other dried goods. Our experienced team can offer a reliable BRC accredited bespoke service.
Each bespoke project follows a tried and tested procedure:
- Initial discussion to ascertain the extent of the project.
- Ball park prices given whenever possible.
- Sample product obtained for trial packing.
- Trial packs completed to confirm viability.
- Approval of trial packs by customer.
- Final prices agreed following trial and volume estimates.
- Time plan and logistics agreed.
Mintons Good Food can source all suppliers for every stage of the process including packaging design (if required), film, packaging and any point of sale material.
Projects vary from simple hand and semi-automated packing through to flow wrap and fully automated machines with multi-head weighers.
We also have the ability to mix muesli and other cereals in one tonne batches as well as blending other products in smaller batches.